Good morning families. As we begin our week together, I wanted to share some very important pieces of information:
- In order to keep us all safe and healthy, we need all families to run through the CoVid screening tool daily. You can find it here If any member of your family gets a “Stay home from School” message, please keep all siblings home as well. We will be sending all children home if they exhibit any of the signs and symptoms indicated by public health. Many of us are working parents and know how difficult this can be, but we really do need everyone’s partnership in this.
- School bus schedules might be a little off during construction and our new dismissal protocols. Please ensure you are at the bus stop a few minutes early after school and be patient if the bus is a little later in the morning.
- Please continue to remind your child to remain physically distanced during recess and lunch breaks. These are times when we are “mask free” so maintaining the full 2 m distance is very important.
For some Good News messages
- You may now order your Spirit Wear online at https://premiumimagefergus.myshopify.com/ The password is Stboniface2020 Every Wednesday we will be wearing our spirit wear and playing our theme song as we enter. Are you learning remotely?? No worries – you are still a big part of our family. Take a picture of yourself rocking the spirit wear and share in the fun
- This week the board will be opening the transition window to move back and forth between learning modalities. If you wish to move into remote learning, or come back to face-to-face instruction, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. It will open on the 24th and close on the 28th. This is a LIMITED and non-negotiable timeframe, so watch newswire closely.
- Our Catholic School Advisory Council will be having its first meeting tomorrow at 7pm. Interested in joining school council?? Contact the office and join us tomorrow for our virtual meeting.
Thanks everyone – have a wonderful week!~
Marylin, Sue and the St Boniface staff