Welcome to our school community!
We believe that all families are composed of individuals who are competent and capable, curious, and rich in experience. We know our families love their children and want the best for them. Families are experts on their children. They are the first and most powerful influence on children’s learning, development, health, and well-being. Families bring diverse social, cultural, and linguistic perspectives. Families should feel that they belong, are valuable contributors to their children’s learning, and deserve to be engaged in a meaningful way.
Welcome to Kindergarten Event You will be invited to our school this year in the spring, where we can gather in community and get to know each other! There will be an opportunity for you and your child to participate in activities together and ask questions. Let’s get ready to Talk, Create, Read and Play!
Introducing Our Early Years Team, Our School Community and Learning Spaces
To access these resources, right click and left click to open hyperlink.
Getting Ready for Kindergarten:
- Your Child’s Backpack
- Dressing for Independence
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition Breaks
- Sabrina’s Law
- Early Identification and Community Supports
Are You Looking for Before and After School Care?
Multilingualism is a Gift at WCDSB!
Information About Our Kindergarten Program:
- A Parent’s Guide to Full-Day Kindergarten
- A Parent’s Guide to Play-Based Learning in Full-Day Kindergarten
- A Parent’s Guide to Literacy and Mathematics in Full-Day Kindergarten
- Full-Day Kindergarten Understanding Your Child’s Reports